MID-WEST FAMILY BROADCAST GROUP
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The following applies to all (station) contests unless otherwise noted.
1. No purchase necessary to enter; void where prohibited.
2. Participants and winners must be legal US residents.
3. All winners must be over the age of 18 (unless otherwise specified).
4. Contest open to all legal residents living within a 75-mile radius of Midwest Family Broadcasting in Springfield, Missouri.
5. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions of the prize are permitted.
6. Void where prohibited by law.
7. One entry per person per registration unless otherwise specified.
8. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and federal taxes. Winners may also be required to sign prizewinner documents and/or waivers. 1099 forms are sent to all prize winners who accumulate more than $600 in cash and prizes from Mid-West Family Broadcasting Springfield, MO, in a calendar year.
9. Winners must show proof of identification, including social security number, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
10. By participating in this contest, contestants grant this radio station and Mid-West Family Broadcasting the right to publicize and/or broadcast a contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and the fact that he/she has participated in and or won the contest without receiving additional compensation.
11. By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize, the winner releases the radio station and Mid-West Family Broadcasting and any additional sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with this contest and/or said prize.
12. Decisions of the radio station judges are final.
13. The radio station reserves the right to end the contest at any time for any reason without notice. If this happens, radio station officials will pick one of the contestants at random. All decisions are final.
14. The radio station reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice. Also, the radio station reserves the right to discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice and also reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with the rules.
15. Employees of the radio station, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, and any additional participating sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the contest.
16. The radio station assumes no responsibility and contest sponsors for damaged, lost, altered, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries, phone or mechanical failure, human error, or any act of nature which may prohibit entering this contest.
17. The number of people entered for the contest will determine the number of qualifiers.
18. Qualifiers will be drawn from all eligible contestants, with the grand prize winner being drawn from all eligible qualifiers.
19. In the event that a contestant is found to be ineligible for a prize, said prizes will not be awarded. No substitution or transference of prizes by the winner.
20. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up by winners. Contest winners may be instructed to pick up prizes at the station during regular business hours. The station is located at 2453 E. Elm Street, Springfield, MO 65802. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm CST. If mailed, Midwest Family Broadcasting is not responsible for delivery delays or any prizes lost in the mail. Some prizes may be timely, or size may be of concern.
21. The Q102 Road Crew and 92.9 The Beat Friends with Benefits programs prohibit any kind of automated rating system, texts, or interactions with Mixer not approved by Mighty Loud/KQRA/KOSP.
22. All contests/auctions hosted on the radio station websites are sponsored by Aptivada and/or Mixer. Midwest Family Broadcasting is not responsible for malfunctions in those programs.
23. Midwest Family Broadcasting is not responsible for compromised personal information collected by a hosted 3rd party.
24. Duplicate accounts on Q102 Road Crew/92.9 The Beat (aka Mighty Loud/Mixer) are ineligible to win multiple contests.